Galvanized mild steel pipe
Galvanized mild steel pipe is made of rust corrosion measures are not taken welding (welding furnaces, welding) pipe, seamless steel pipe or other metal clarinet, a certain process of hot-dip galvanizing, zinc coating to make it fit the outer coating, played long steel does not rust after processing.
Today clarinet is generally welded steel pipe welding.
Galvanized welded steel pipe used to transport require relatively clean medium, such as: water, clean air. Threaded pipe connection is a common way to connect, two hours at the factory welded pipe, pipe end with threaded and non- threaded.
In order to improve the corrosion resistance of steel tube, normally the carbon steel pipe will be galvanized. Galvanized steel is divided into hot galvanized and electro-galvanized two, thickness galvanized galvanized, electro-galvanized low cost, the surface is not very smooth. Increase the capacity of galvanized steel pipe corrosion and prolong life. Galvanized pipe is widely used, except for water, gas, oil, generally low- pressure fluid line pipe, also used oil heater oil industry in particular, marine oil wells pipes, pipelines, chemical coking equipment, condensing coolers, washing coal distillate oil exchange used tubes, as well as the bridge piles, mine tunnel support frame with a pipe.
Galvanized mild steel pipe for molten metal and iron matrix after a certain reaction with a layer of alloy layer, so that presents the effective combination between substrate and coating, and galvanized pipe can there are two ways to get, is a kind of hot dip galvanized pipe, and tprocess is the first to effective pickling of steel tube, then you can, removing fehe other is electric galvanized, hot galvanized pipe production rric oxide on the surface of the steel tube effectively will steel in ammonium chloride or zinc chloride solution after cleaning, after hot dip.
Galvanized pipe process characteristics
· What is Galvanized Steel Pipe?
· Advantage of galvanized spiral pipe welding process
· Anticorrosion performance of galvanized mild steel pipe
· Cold galvanized(galvanizing)
· Difference between galvanized pipe and seamless pipe
· Difference between plastic coated pipe and galvanized steel pipe
· Difference between black steel pipe and galvanized steel pipe
· Difference between galvanized mild steel and galvanized iron
· Difference hot-dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing
· Defects of hot dip galvanized pipe
· Galvanized coating on pipe surface
· Galvanized steel pipe production line
· Galvanized pipe corrosion principle
· Galvanized steel hardness
· Galvanized steel pipe welding technology
· Galvanized pipe process characteristics
· Galvanized steel clamp connection technology applications
· Galvanized mild steel welded seam welding proces
· Disadvantages of Galvanized Steel pipe
· Hot-dip galvanized (galvanizing)
· How should paint galvanized steel pipe ?
· Hot galvanized plate surface defects
· The technical requirements of galvanized steel pipe
· Usage characteristics of thin-walled galvanized stainless steel tube
· Quality defects of galvanized layer
· Material: SPHC,SPHD,SPHE,Q195-Q235,SAE1006
· Size: OD (6-610 mm) x WT (1-50mm)
· GTC (galvanized threaded and coupling) steel pipe: DN15-DN200 (NB1/2"-NB8")
· GPE (galvanized plain end) steel pipe: DN15-DN200
· Grooved steel pipe: DN15-DN200 (NB1/2"-NB8")
· Section type: round, square, rectangular, oval and other special section type.