Seamless pipes for high temperature and pressure service
High Temperature service tube are typically knows as heat exchanger tube, which operates at 400 degree Celsius to 1100 degree Celsius.
High Temperature service Alloy Steel tube are known as Chrome Moly pipe. Basically there are two Type of High Temperature Steel Pipe: 1. High Temperature Carbon Steel pipe 2. High Temperature Alloy Steel pipe
High Temperature Carbon Steel tube
ASTM A179, A192, A210 specification covers Carbon Steel Seamless tube for high-temperature service. These pipe are used heat exchangers, condensers, High Temperature Material should furnish to Specification A 530.
· GB5310-2008 is applicable to seamless tubes for making steam boiler whose pressure is high or higher and seamless tubes used as pipelines.
· ASTM A179 / A179M - 90a Standard Specification for Seamless Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel Heat-Exchanger and Condenser Tubes
· ASTM A192 / A192M Standard Specification for Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tubes for High-Pressure Service
· ASTM A210/ASME SA210 Standard Specification for Seamless Medium-Carbon Steel Boiler and Superheater Tubes.
High Temperature Alloy Steel tube
ASTM A213, A209 specification covers Alloy Steel Seamless tube for high temperature service. These tube are suitable for bending and similar forming operations, and for fusion welding at high temperatures. High Temperature Alloy Steel tube are also considered as low Alloy Chrome Moly grades.
· ASTM/ASME A/SA213 Gr. T2, T5, T5b, T5c, T11, T12, T17, T21, T22, T9, T91
· ASTM/ASME A/SA335 Gr. P1, P2, P5, P11, P12, P22
· EN10216-2 Gr. 10CrMo9-10,13CrMo4-5,EN10216-2,P195GH,P235GH,P265GH
High Temperature Stainless Steel tube
High temperature stainless steel tubing maintain their mechanical properties when exposed to elevated temperatures on either a short- or long-term basis.
· 304/304L Stainless Steel
· 316/316L Stainless Steel
· 310S Stainless Steel
· 317L Stainless Steel
· 321/321H Stainless Steel
· 410 Stainless Steel
· Duplex 2205 (UNS S31803)
High Pressure and Temperature Service Seamless Pipes are application for heating-pipelines, containers, coal-saving devices superheaters and reheaters of high temperature and high press boiler by the main standard:
· heating-pipelines, containers, coal-saving devices superheaters and reheaters of high temperature and high press boiler(P>=9.8MPa, T>450oC)
· O.D.: from 3/4 to 20 inch
· W.T.: 0.102 to 4inch (2.6 to 100 mm)
· Length: max 16000mm
· Pipes are supplied with marking according to standard and customer request.
· Marking is paint on the ends of pipes.
· The same data, as well as additional information per customer’s request, is indicated on the bundle’s tags.
· Pipes are supplied in hexagonal bundles or round bundles tied with steel strip.
· Weight of bundle – up to 5000 kg upon request of customer.
· Each bundle is furnished with three tags.