DIN 2391-1 Cold Drawn or Cold Rolled Steel Tube
Related information for DIN 2391
· JIS Number and Corrensponding Foreign Standards DIN 2391-81 Part 2 SEAMLESS
· PRECISION STEEL TUBES (DIN2391-81)
· Material Comparison Tables (ASTM →KS, JIS, DIN, BS, NBN, NF, UNI)
· DIN 2391-81 Part 2 Seamless Precision steel tubes
DIN 2391 standard specifies the Seamless steel tubes used forMechanical and Automobile.
· for Atuo usd
· for machinery use
· Oil cylinder tube
· Motorcycle shock reducer steel tubes
· Auto shock reducer inner cylinder
GB/T 3639 Cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel tubes
GB/T 8713 inside precision seamless tubes for hydraulic pressure and pneumatic services
· Pipes are supplied with marking according to standard and customer request.
· Marking is paint on the ends of pipes.
· The same data, as well as additional information per customer’s request, is indicated on the bundle’s tags.
· Pipes are supplied in hexagonal bundles or round bundles tied with steel strip.
· Weight of bundle – up to 5000 kg upon request of customer.
· Each bundle is furnished with three tags.