Seamless eccentric reducer
Seamless eccentric reducers are used for connecting pipes of different diameters and find wide applications in various chemicals, construction industries, paper, cement & ship builders.
We are passionate about reducers:
Pipe reducer are tube fittings that are widely used in a number of industries in order to providing greatest connection flexibility in connecting fractional tubes in various installations.
· Concentric reducer is used to join pipe sections or tube sections on the same axis.
· Eccentric reduceris a fitting used in piping systems between two pipes of different diameters.
· ASTM A234 WPB Concentric Reducer
· ANSI B16.9 ASTM A234 WPB Eccentric Reducer
WPB WPC WP1 WP12 CL1 WP12 CL2 WP11 CL3 WP22 CL1 WP22 CL3 WP5 CL1 WP5 CL3 WPR WP91 WP911 WP11 CL1 WP11 CL2 WP9 CL1 WP9 CL3
What is a concentric reducer?
A concentric reducer is a round reducer in which the center line remains the same,like a bell. So, anytime you are piping and you need the center to remain constant a concentric is the right choice. the other type is called an ecentric.
Applications of Pipe Reducer:
· Pipe Reducer
· Hydraulic system
· Pneumatic system
· Pharmaceutical fittings
· Air brake fittings
· Gas fittings
· Refrigerant fittings
Uses of pipe reducer:
A pipe reducer serves the two basic purposes:
· Changing the piping diameter
· Handling the expansion, misalignment or vibration problem
Reducer is a kind of fitting that be used for reducing piping size.