Stainless pipe elbows
Stainless Pipe elbows are curved connecting pieces that join straight lengths of pipe, commonly at a 90° or 45° angle, allowing obstructions to be avoided in plumbing, ventilation, welding, and automotive applications.
We have adopted advanced production equipment to make our short radius elbows(1D D711.2～D1219.2), which can not only improve product quality, but also save raw materials.
Thick VS Thin
Elbows Inside welded
· Seamless elbow: 1/2"～24"DN15～DN600
· Welding elbow: 6"～72" DN150～DN1800
· Max wall thickness: 200mm
Material stainless steel grades:
Also known as "marine grade" stainless steel due to its increased ability to resist saltwater corrosion compared to type 304. SS316 is often used for building nuclear reprocessing plants.
· 304/304L Stainless Steel
· 316/316L Stainless Steel
· 310S Stainless Steel
· 317L Stainless Steel
· 321/321H Stainless Steel
· 410 Stainless Steel
· Duplex 2205 (UNS S31803)
· Marking: SunnySteel, material grade, standard, specification, heat no.
· Surface Treatment: Bright annealed, polished outside and inside surface.
· Package: knitting strip bundle, wooden box or steel box
· Mill test certificate: according to EN 10204 3.2
· Inspection: Third party inspection, or by clints
Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and more
Our pipe elbows are widely used in many industries, such as power generation, petroleum, natural gas, chemicals, shipbuilding, heating, papermaking, metallurgy and so on.