Long radius pipe elbows
'Manufactuer of Pipe elbows, Long radius pipe elbows, Short radius pipe elbows, Stainless pipe elbows, Big diameter elbows
The degree types of long radius pipe elbows as below:
· 45 degree long radius elbow
· 90 degree long radius elbow
· 180 degree long radius elbow
An elbow is a pipe fitting installed between two lengths of pipe or tubing to allow a change of direction, usually a 180° or 90° angle, though 45° elbows are also made. The ends may be machined for butt welding (SW) or socketed welding(SW) etc.
Most elbows are available in short radius or long radius variants. When the two ends differ in size, the fitting is called a reducing elbow or reducer elbow.
Elbows are categorized based on various design features as below:
· Long Radius (LR) Elbow is also called LR elbow – means the radius is 1.5 times the pipe diameter
o L/R 45°Elbow: Long radius 45 degree elbow changes the direction by 45 degrees.
o L/R 90°Elbow: Long radius 90 degree elbow changes the direction by 90 degrees.
o L/R 180°Elbow: Long Radius 180 degree return bend allows complete reversal of flow.
· Short Radius (SR) Elbow is also called SR elbow, – means the radius is 1.0 times the pipe diameter
o Short radiu 45°Elbow: Short radius 45° elbow changes the direction by 45 degrees.
o Short radius 90°Elbow: Short Radius 90° elbow is same as LR90 except for the measurement between end of elbow to center line is 1 x NPS.
o Short radius 180° Elbow: Short Radius 180° return bend allows complete reversal of flow
· Seamless elbow: 1/2"-24" DN15-DN600
· Welding elbow: 6"-72" DN150-DN1800
· Wall thickness: Sch5-Sch160 XXS
· External arc length of elbow
Recommended type of pipe elbows:
· Big diameter elbows
· Larg diameter elbow
· Small size elbow
· Forged Elbow, Elbow Fittings
· Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
· Alloy steel: --WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
o ASTM A335 P22
o ASME SA335 P91 elbow
o ASTM A234 WP 11
· Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
· High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
· Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
o ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
o ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
Abrasion resistant elobw
SHS-self-propagating ceramic composite steel pipe and fittings, the new generation of wearable and corrosion resistant engineering pipeline, belongs to "863" Hi-tech Plan products.
· Ceramic Lined Elbows could be also applied in the parts of concrete pump owing to their advantages especially the low weight which helps to avoid the jam during the transport of concrete.
o 22.5 degree ceramic lined elbow
o 45 degree ceramic lined elbow
o 90 degree ceramic lined elbow
· Ceramic Tile lined elbows
· Backpack wear-resistant ceramic lined elbow
· Rare Earth Wear Resistant alloy Elbow
It is the ideal wearable and corrosion resistant engineering pipeline, with wear resistance 15 times higher than common steel pipe, smooth inner surface, and favorable liquor resistance.
· GB/T12459-2005 GB/T13401-2005 GB/T10752-2005 SH/T3408-1996 SH/T3409-1996
· SY/T0609-2006 SY/T0518-2002 SY/T0510-1998
· DL/T695-1999 GD2000 GD87-1101
· HG/T21635-1987 HG/T21631-1990
· ASME B16.9-2007 ASME B16.25-2007
· MSS SP 75-2008 MSS SP 43-2008
· CSA Z245.11-05-2005
· EN10253-1-1999 EN10253-2-2007 EN10253-3-2008 EN10253-4-2008
· DIN2605-1-1992 DIN2605-2-1995
· BS1640-1-1962 BS1640-2-1962 BS1640-3-1968 BS1640-4-1968 BS1965-1-1963
· AFNOR NF A 49-289-1990 AFNOR NF A 49-170-1-1999 AFNOR NF A 49-170-2-2009 AFNOR NF A 49-170-3-2009
· AFNOR NF A 49-170-4-2009 ISO3419-1981 ISO5251-1981
· JIS B2311-2009 JIS B2312-2009 JIS B2313-2009
· ASME B16.9 Butt weld 45 degree Long Radius Elbow Dimensions
Butt Weld Pipe Fitting Bevel
· All welded pipe fittings have bevelled end to allow for ease of welding.
· This bevel allows for full penetration weld in most cases.
· There are two types of bevels;
Plain Bevel and Compound Bevel: according to the bevel of welding pipe fittings construction .
· ASME B16.28, Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns
Industrial Processes: Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and moreANSI/ASME B16.25, Buttwelding Ends
ANSI/ASME B16.25 Standard covers the preparation of butt welding ends of piping components to be joined into a piping system by welding.
Application of pipe elbows:
Petroleum, chemical, power, gas, metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction, etc.
ELL & ELLS
1. A wing of a building at right angles to the main structure.
2. A right-angled bend in a pipe or conduit; an elbow.