Common types of pipe tee
Pipe Tee is a type of pipe fitting which is T-shaped having two outlets, at 90° to the connection to the main line.
What should buyers consider for bulk purchase of pipe tees?
· Type of pipe tee—whether welded or seamless
· Size and dimension
· Wall thickness
· Material of construction
· Durability and Economical
· High pressure and temperature resistance
· Corrosion resistance etc.
Applications of pipe tee:
Pipe Tees are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include:
· Chemical processing
· Waste treatment, Marine
· Utilities/power generation
· Industrial equipment
· Gas compression and distribution industries
· Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
We are manufacturer of Reducing tee and supply high quality Reducing tee in both large and small quantities worldwide & offer you the best prices in the market.
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.