We are manufacturer of Lateral tee and supply high quality Lateral tee in both large and small quantities worldwide & offer you the best prices in the market.
What is the difference between lateral tee and True WYE
We are manufacturer of Lateral Wye, Lateral Tee, true WYE and supply high quality Lateral Wye, Lateral Tee, true WYE in both large and small quantities worldwide & offer you the best prices in the market.
We should analyze this from their shapes:the lateral tee divide two branch pipes:one is same direction with the inflow pipe,the other have a 45 degree angle to inflow pipe. The WYE have two branch pipes at a 45 degree angle between them,and the two branch pipes are symmetrical to the centerline of the inflow pipe which means the two outflow direction are both at 22.5 degree to the inflow direction.
Comparing the two lateral pipe fittings,when the inflow pipe direction is horizontal to the ground,we can choose the lateral tee for better support from ground,and when the inflow pipe direction is vertical,then we’d better use the WYE fitting,it will bring a symmetrical interaction force to the piping system. Such designing will make sure the pipe in a stable support when running.
The latrolet (Lateral Outlet) is one kind of tee fittings,which has a 45 degree branch from a pipeline.
4" LATERALS BUTT WELD, 45 DEG, SCH 40, 304 SS:
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing. Lateral tees are pipe fittings with two outlets, one at 90 ° to the connection to the main line that has tiny holes. Lateral tees can either be extruded or fabricated and are used to connect two pieces of pipe or fittings. Lateral tees are used in pipelines that are pigged.
A860 wphy46 lateral tee
Ceramic Lined Lateral pipe Wye
Ceramic lined composite Y-type Tee
We specialize in Ceramic lined composite Y-type Tee and flow conditioning assemblies to tame the most demanding flow applications.
Common types of pipe tee
A pipe tee is a type of fitting that has a T shape and is used to join two or more plumbing pipes.
· Equre tee (or straight tee), means the branch diameter of this tee is same with the main pipe (Run pipe) diameter of this tee.
· Reducing tee is a type of pipe fitting in which the branch port size is smaller than the ports of the run.
· Barred tee is used in pipelines that are pigged.
· Lateral tee has a 45 degree branch from a pipeline.
· Pipe cross is a fitting that used in the place where four pipes meet with the same diameter include:
o Reducing cross used for connecting four pipes, the main pipes with the same size, but the dimensions of the branch diameter is smaller than the main pipes.
o Equal cross in the place where four pipes meet with the same diameter.
· Forged Tee Fittings are pipe fittings that be formed mainly by forging.
Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
Size range: 1/2 to 72 inches
Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160
Welding Bevel acc. to standards:
· ASME B16.9, Factory-Made Wrought Steel Buttwelding Fittings
· ASME B16.28, Buttwelding Short Radius Elbows and Returns
· ANSI/ASME B16.25, Buttwelding Ends
· MSS SP-97, Socket Welding, Threaded, and Buttwelding Ends
· Tolerance For butt Welding Fittings
Industrial Processes : Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and more
Features of Pipe Tee:
· There are three female openings in a T shaped pipe tee.
· There are straight pipe tees which have the same size openings.
· Reducing pipe tees have one opening of different size and two openings of the same size.
· There are sanitary pipe tees which are used in waste lines. These kind of pipe tees have a curved branch which is designed for a clean out plug. They are used to prevent obstruction of waste.
· A cross pipe tee has four equal sized female openings.
· A wing pipe tee has lugs to fasten the fitting to a wall or stud.
· A compression pipe tee uses compression fittings on two or more ends.
· A test pipe tee has a threaded opening. This opening is used in conjunction with a threaded plug for a clean-out opening on a drain pipe.
Related products of pipe tee:
· Saddle previously is the ventilation ducts 'crotch tee', its shaped like pants, there Equal and unequal diameter, the formal name is "tube tapered pants tee."
o Saddle previously DIN2618 is to replace the existing tee fitting, the use of flexibility, praised by domestic and foreign markets.
· Stainless steel Tee is T-shaped pipe fittings with two outlets, one at 90° to the connection to the main line by stainless.
· Tees straight and reducing- The primary purpose of a Tee is to make a 90° branch from the main run of pipe.
· Wear-resistant Alloy Composite Pipe Tee
· Ceramic lined composite Y-type Tee
· Ceramic lined composite pipe tee
· Bi-metal clad lateral wye
Applications of pipe tee:
Pipe Tees are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include:
· Chemical processing
· Waste treatment, Marine
· Utilities/power generation
· Industrial equipment
· Gas compression and distribution industries
· Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
We are manufacturer of Reducing tee and supply high quality Reducing tee in both large and small quantities worldwide & offer you the best prices in the market.
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.