Socket pipe cap
Socket Pipe cap is widely used in nuclear power, chemical, food, pharmaceutical and other industries, the head of pressure vessel is a mechanical element, element is under pressure.
Socket welding pipe cap also known as high pressure pipe cap, forging steel pipe cap, nominal size: 1/4 "- 5", DN20-DN200, applicable medium: water, steam, oil etc. The socket pipe cap quality directly affects the operation of the pressure vessel. For the forming of tailor-welded before and after the split forming butterfly head welding tests, it is very important.
1,Before forming welding: ensure welding quality (surface testing, pay attention to the welding current, welding method, etc.), the best ray detection. Internal grinding with the base level before stamping. Ray detection after forming.
2,After the split forming welding: guarantee welding quality (surface testing, pay attention to the welding current, welding method, etc.), radiographic testing.
Butterfly head is widely used, so the welding head is quite important for butterfly, so at the time of welding head welding technique is very important.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
Pipe Cap are used for connecting pipes of different diameters and find wide applications in various chemicals, construction industries, paper, cement & ship builders.
Pipe caps are widely well-known for the utmost output and outstanding results that it gives.
· Out diameter: 1/2"-60" DN15-DN1500
· Wall Thickness: sch10-80s
· Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160v
· Max. wall thickness: 200mm
Pipe Cap manufactured using superior grade raw materials.
· Carbon steel end caps
· Stainless steel end caps
· ASTM/ASME A234 WPB
· ANSI B16.9 / 16.28
· Pipe caps according to DIN 2617
· DIN 28011
o End caps 18" API 5L X46 - DIN28011
o End caps 22" API 5L X46 - DIN28011
o End caps 48" API 5L X46 - DIN28011
o Torispherical head according to DIN 28011
· Transparent oil, rust-proof black oil or hot galvanized.
· Special design available All the production process are made according to ISO9001:2000 strictly.
· Based on different materials, pipe caps include carbon steel cap, stainless steel cap, and alloy steel cap etc.
· Depending on their construction, pipe caps contain threaded cap, tapered cap and anti-roll cap etc.
Pipe caps can be in various shapes.
· Vessel heads: DISHED PLATES, HEADS, TORISPHERICAL HEADS, CAPS
· Large size end caps
· Socket Pipe cap
· Reasonable price with excellent quality
· Abundant stock and prompt delivery
· Rich supply and export experience, sincere service
· Reliable forwarder, 2-hour away from port.
Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and more