Pipe cross, Cross fittings
A pipe cross is a kind of pipe fitting. It is used in the place where four pipes meet together. The pipe cross may have one inlet and three outlets, or there inlets and one outlet. The diameter of the outlet and inlet can be the same and can also be different. That is to say, straight cross and reducing cross are both availabe.
· ASTM A234/ASME SA234M Standard Specification
· Type of Butt Weld Pipe Fittings
· ASME B16.9 Scrossl Buttwelding Fittings
· Pipe end Bevel
We have a team of experienced professionals with years of experience in manufacturing.
Saddle previously is to replace the existing tee fitting, the use of flexibility, praised by domestic and foreign markets.
Saddle previously DIN2618 ...
Types of pipe cross, corss fittings
A cross fitting allows four direction transition in pipeline fields. Let us know more about pipe crosss under the following heads:
Features of Pipe cross:
· There are three female openings in a T shaped pipe cross.
· There are straight pipe crosss which have the same size openings.
· Reducing pipe crosss have one opening of different size and two openings of the same size.
· There are sanitary pipe crosss which are used in waste lines. These kind of pipe crosss have a curved branch which is designed for a clean out plug. They are used to prevent obstruction of waste.
· A cross pipe cross has four equal sized female openings.
· A wing pipe cross has lugs to fasten the fitting to a wall or stud.
· A compression pipe cross uses compression fittings on two or more ends.
· A test pipe cross has a threaded opening. This opening is used in conjunction with a threaded plug for a clean-out opening on a drain pipe.
Pipe cross & Crosses size
Pipe cross, LT, Lateral cross , RT, Reducing cross, cross fittings accord to ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN Standards, Measures 1/2 to 56 Inches.
· Size range: 1/2 to 20 inches
· Types: Straight cross, Reducing cross, Y-type
· Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160
· Standard: ANSI B16.9/B16.28, MSS SP-43/SP-75
The fitting not only played a role in conection the cossing pipeline but also can control the volume by designed with different dimension of cross ends,sometimes we also adopt rib to reinforce the mechanical property when face hard woeking conditions.
· Carbon scrossl: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
· Alloy scrossl: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
· Stainless scrossl: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
· ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
· ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
· Low temperature scrossl: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
· High performance scrossl: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
Buying Tips of pipe cross:
What should buyers consider for bulk purchase of pipe cross?
· Type of pipe cross—whether welded or seamless
· Size and dimension
· Wall thickness
· Material of construction
· Durability and Economical
· High pressure and temperature resistance
· Corrosion resistance etc.
Applications of pipe cross:
Pipe crosss are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include:
· Chemical processing
· Waste treatment, Marine
· Utilities/power generation
· Industrial equipment
· Gas compression and distribution industries
· Pipe crosss are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.
Materials: Carbon scrossl , alloy steel, stainless steel
Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and more
Applications of pipe tees:
Pipe cross are widely used in various commercial and industrial applications. Industrial applications include: Chemical processing, Petroleum, Pulp/paper, Refining, Textile, Waste treatment, Marine, Utilities/power generation, Industrial equipment, Automotive, Gas compression and distribution industries
Pipe Tees are also recommended for industrial plant fluid power systems.