Butt-welded pipe bending
The Butt-welded pipe bending is used to change the direction of run of pipe. Butt-welded pipe bending is a pipe bend that the bend radius is 3 times the pipe outside diameter.
We are passionate about pipe bending:
Pipe bend, Bend pipe, Pipe bending, ANSI, ISO, JIS and DIN Standards, Measures 1/2 to 56 Inches.
The bend is used to change the direction of run of pipe.it advantage is can matach long distance transition requirements,so it is commonly that bends dimension according to customer design. usually,the bends consist of 3D, 5D, 7D and 12D series.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
End bevel: according to the bevel of welding pipe fittings construction all the size can product according to the clients' requiry.
· ASME B16.9
· ASME B16.28
· ANSI/ASME B16.25
· MSS SP-97
Pressure: SCH5 to SCH160
Bending radius(R): R=3D, 5D, 7D and 12D
Bending angle (θ):15°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 135°, 180°
Outer diamete(D): D≤1800mm
Wall thickness(T): T≤120mm
Straight Length (L): The length between two ends general from 300mm-1500mm
· Carbon steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WPB-WPC
· Alloy steel: ASTM/ASME A234 WP 1-WP 12-WP 11-WP 22-WP 5-WP 91-WP 911
· Stainless steel: ASTM/ASME A403 WP 304-304L-304H-304LN-304N
· ASTM/ASME A403 WP 316-316L-316H-316LN-316N-316Ti
· ASTM/ASME A403 WP 321-321H ASTM/ASME A403 WP 347-347H
· Low temperature steel: ASTM/ASME A402 WPL 3-WPL 6
· High performance steel: ASTM/ASME A860 WPHY 42-46-52-60-65-70
Bending, squeezing, pressing, forging, machining and more