The flange connection process is as follows:
First, the connection between the flange and the pipeline must meet the following requirements:
1. The center of the pipeline and the flange must be on the same horizontal line.
2. The center of the pipe and the sealing surface of the flange are 90 degrees vertically.
3, the location of the flange bolts on the pipe should be consistent.
Second, the pad flange gasket requires the following:
1. In the same pipe, the gaskets of the same pressure flange should be the same, so that they can be exchanged in the future.
2, for the use of rubber plate pipe, the gasket is also best to choose rubber, such as water lines.
3. The selection principle of the gasket is: Select as close to the small width as possible, this is the principle that should be followed in determining the gasket will not be crushed.
Third, connecting flange
1. Check whether the specifications of flanges, bolts, and gaskets meet the requirements.
2, the sealing surface should be kept smooth and clean, there can be no glitches.
3, bolts to be complete thread, can not be a defect, chimeric to be natural.
4, the gasket texture should be flexible, not easy to aging, the surface is not damaged, folds, scratches and other defects.
5, before assembling the flange, the flange should be cleaned, remove oil, dust, rust and other debris, seal line removed clean.
Fourth, assembly flange
1. The flange sealing surface is perpendicular to the center of the pipe.
2, the same size of bolts, the installation direction is the same.
3. The installation position of the flange installed on the branch pipe should be more than 100 mm from the outer wall of the riser, and should be 200 mm or more from the wall of the building.
4, do not bury the flange directly in the ground, easy to be corroded, if must be buried in the ground, it is necessary to do anti-corrosion treatment.